Transport and Logistics Project topics for undergraduates and postgraduate’s studentsPHCS
If you are reading this article, then one thing I can 100% say is that you are a student or independent researcher, researching for ideas, topics, or content related to transport and logistics.
Choosing a research topic or project idea in transport and logistics has never been an easy task for students.
Every sound research topic contains two or more variables. The dependent variable and independent variables(s).
But choosing a transport and logistics project topic based on variables (dependent and independent variables) is enough.
You will need to narrow your topic to a particular scope or geographical area.
Thus we have a cover the steps by step guide on what it takes to choose a good research topic, which has been provided on the link below.
Now that you have good knowledge of how to choose a good research topic, it’s now time for you to take a good look at some of the compiled transport and logistics projects for students, using Cameroon as our case study.
It should be noted that these samples of transport and logistics project topics apply the same to different countries, regions, and cities across the globe.
Transport and Logistics Project Topics
1. Assessing Maritime Security, Information And Communications Technology in Limbe Deep seaport.
2. The Study Of Maritime Fraud And Its Effect On Competitiveness Of Cameroonian Port
3. Shipping Trade And Its Impact On Economic Growth In Cameroon.
4. Cargo Freight Rate In Liner Shipping And Its Correlation To High Prices Of Imported Goods In Cameroon
5. An Evaluation Of The Inland Transportation And Its Effect On Logistics In Fako
6. Assessing Maritime Security, Information And Communications Technology Application in Cameroon
7. The Effects Of the Logistics Industry On Economic Growth In Cameroon.
8. Infrastructure Financing And Management: The Impact Of Concession On The Operations And Performance Of Cameroon Seaports.
9. Impact Of Transportation On Economic Growth: An Assessment Of Road And Rail Transport Systems in Cameroon.
10. An Analysis Of Determinants Of Accident Involving Marine Vessels In Cameroon’s Waterways
11. The Application Of Information Systems In The Prevention Of Pollution In The Maritime Industry in Cameroon.
12. Domestic Airline Operations And Management In Cameroon (Problems And Prospects)
13. Critical Analysis Of Improving The Delivery Accuracy In Cargo Handing in Cameroon.
14. Assessment Of Pipeline Transportation And Its Significance To The Marketing Of Petroleum Product In Cameroon.
15. The Impact Of Infectious Epidemic On Exportation A Case Study Of Coronavirus Disease in Cameroon.
Read More: Transport and Logistics Project materials
16. Analysis Of The Causes And Prevention Strategies Of Boat Accident Along Cameroon Inland Waterways (A Case Study of Limbe Deep seaport).
17. An assessment of the role of financial institutions in the Marin tine industry of Cameroon.
18. Evaluation Of The Performance Of Public Transport Agencies In Buea and Kumba Municipality.
19. Passengers perception of intra-city transportation services in the Buea Municipality.
20. The role of the road transport network in the marketing of agricultural products in Fako.
21. The Effect Of Service Quality On Passenger Satisfaction, A Case Study Of Cameron Airline (Camair-Co)
22. The Impact Of Improved Infrastructure And Efficient Cargo Delivery In Cameroon Airport.
23. The Impacts Of Marine Pollution To Shipping Operations And Marine Environment (Case Study Of The Limbe Deep Seaport).
24. An Analysis Of Determinants Of Accident Involving Marine Vessels In Cameroon’s Waterways.
25. The Impact Of Maritime Security On Harbor Terminal Security Surveillance And Protection in Cameroon.
26. The Impact Of Maritime Security On Search And Rescue Operations at the Kribi seaport Cameroon.
27. An Evaluation Of Maritime Security Solution Tailored To Meet Client’s Satisfaction in Cameroon Seaport.
28. Public Relation Techniques For Marketing Rail Transport Services In Cameroon (A Case Study Of Camrail Company).
We provide guidance and directives on the following other services
Topic selection Consultancy
Proposal writing Consultancy
Data analysis training (SPSS)