NURSING PROJECT TOPICS FOR RESEARCH STUDENTS PHCS
This blog post will give you an insight or suggestion and ideas of the various nursing project topics students can formulate for their academic research.
Bear in mind that, one research topic can be cover by more than one person, as long you choose a case study that is different from that of the previous researchers.
For example, if you are interested in research topic number 1 below, but you live or work in a different location such as Buea, you could as well choose the same topic and replace Limbe Regional Hospital with Buea Regional hospital as your case study.
Hope these topics be helpful as you journey into the research writing process. Without wasting time, let’s dive in to list of nursing project topics for nursing students.
NURSING PROJECT TOPICS FOR RESEARCH STUDENTS
1. Factors Influencing the Choice of Infant Feeding Options Among HIV Positive Mothers Attending Limbe Regional Hospital.
2. Factors That Influence the Utilization of Antenatal Care Services in Selected Public Hospitals in Buea Municipality.
3. The Knowledge, Attitudes, and Practices of Health Workers Regarding Prevention and Control of Nosocomial Infection in Public Health Facilities in Cameroon: The Case of Buea Municipality
4. Knowledge, Attitudes, and Perceptions of Adolescent Girls Towards Prevention of Unintended Pregnancy in Selected Secondary Schools in Buea Municipality
5. Infant Weaning Knowledge and Practices Among Mothers in Mamfe Municipality, South West Region, Cameroon.
6. Leadership Styles of Nurse Managers and Nurses Job Satisfaction in Buea Regional Hospital
7. Knowledge and Practices of Family Planning Among Women of Child-Bearing Age in Limbe Municipality
8. Knowledge and Management of Menstruation and Menstrual Problems Among Urban and Rural Secondary School Girls in Buea Town.
9. Challenges of Exclusive Breast Feeding Among Working-Class Women in Mamfe Town
10. Attitudes of Women Towards Utilization of Modern Contraceptives in Bamenda
Read more: Nursing Project Topics with Materials
11. Assessment of Healthcare Waste Management Practices Among Health Workers in Buea Regional Hospital
12. Knowledge of The Cause and Prevention of Anaemia in Pregnancy Among Pregnant Mothers in Buea
13. Knowledge, Attitude, and Perception of Lassa Fever Among local indigenes of Fako Division
14. Factors Militating Against Family Planning Amongst Women in Rural Communities in Meme Division
15. Male Adolescents’ Knowledge, Perceptions and Attitudes Towards HIV/AIDS Prevention in Buea Municipality
16. The Prevalence of Home Accidents among Children Less Than Five (05) Years in Cameroon: The Case of Limbe Municipality.
17. Factors Associated with Discharge against Medical Advice among Patients in Limbe Regional Hospital, South West Region, Cameroon
18. Knowledge and Practice of Registered Nurses Towards the Care of HIV/AIDS Patients in Bamenda Regional Hospital
19. Adolescent’s Perception Towards Nursing as A Choice of Career Among form three Student of Selected Senior Secondary School in Buea
20. Hypertension and Its Prevalence Among Young Adults Attending the Diabetes/Hypertension Clinic of the Bamenda Regional Hospital
21. Nurses Knowledge and Practice of Aseptic Techniques in the operation theater of some selected hospitals in Bamenda
22. Nurse care quality and hospital-acquired infections: adhering to aseptic techniques in the Bamenda Regional Hospital
23. Assessment Of Biaka Nursing Students’ Practice Of Aseptic Technique In The Care Of Patients At the Biaka Teaching University
24. Attitude And Practice Of Nurses Towards Aseptic Technique In Public Hospitals in Buea Municipality
25. The Practice of Aseptic Techniques on Surgical Wound Dressing By Health Care Professionals in Buea Municipality
26. An Assessment of Wound Dressing by Nursing Personnel at Biaka University Teaching Hospital, Buea
27. Aseptic Wound Dressing Practices among Nurses: The case of some selected private hospitals in Bamenda
28. Nosocomial Infection and Its Prevention In Bamenda Regional Hospital
29. The Prevalence And Associated Factors Of Alcohol Use During Pregnancy Among Pregnant Women In The Buea Town Health Centre.
30. Hypertension And Its Prevalence Among Young Adults Attending The Diabetes/Hypertension Clinic Of The Buea Regional Hospital.
31. Anaemia And Associated Risk Factors Among Pregnant Women Aged (18-49) Attending Antenatal Clinic At The Buea Regional Hospital
32. The Perception And Attitude Of Pregnant Women In Buea Municipality Towards Cesarean Section
33. Male Adolescents’ Knowledge, Perceptions And Attitudes Towards HIV/AIDS Prevention In Buea Municipality
34. Assessing Knowledge, Practice And Factors Influencing Birth Preparedness And Complication Readiness Among Couples In Limbe I Municipality
35. An Analysis Of The Increase In Mortality Rate As A Result Of Abortion Among Young Women In Buea Municipality
36. An Investigation Into The Effect, Causes And Prevalence Of Female Prostitution In Cameroon Tertiary Institution: The Case Study Of Some Selected University In Buea Municipality
37. Analyzing The Knowledge Of students About Tuberculosis Cause And Its Effects in some selected secondary schools in Buea Municipality.
38. The effects of extended workdays on fatigue, health, performance, and satisfaction in the nursing profession among nurses in Limbe.
39. Self-assessed quality of sleep, occupational health, working environment, illness experience, and job satisfaction of female nurses working different combinations of shifts in the Buea Municipality.
40. The effects of night shift schedules on nurses working in private hospitals in Mamfe Town.
41. Assessment of Knowledge and Attitude For patients and their Care Givers Regarding Typhoid Disease in Outpatient Clinics in Mount Mary Hospital in Buea
42. Assessment of Knowledge and Risk Perception towards Typhoid Fever among Communities in the Buea Municipality
43. Knowledge regarding prevention and management of typhoid fever among patients and caregivers attending the Regional Hospital Limbe
44. Nursing Management Of A Patient With Typhoid Fever At The Buea Town Integrated Health Centre
We provide guidance and directives on the following other services