Journalism And Mass Communication Project Topics For Undergraduates And Postgraduate Students in CameroonPHCS
- Smart Phone Utitlization In News Gathering Among Journalist Case Study Of Buea Municipality
- The Attitude Of Female Mass Communication Students Towards Journalism As A Career, In the University of Buea
- Analysis Of Challenges Facing Freedom Of Information In Cameroon
- The Challenges Of Facing Nigerian Journalist In A Democratic Dispensation (A Case Study Of Fako Division)
- The Influence Of ICT On Broadcast Journalism in Fako Division
- Challenges Facing The Media In Dissemination Of Information (A Case Study Of Equinox TV)
- The Impact Of The Media In Promoting Good Governance In Cameroon (A Case Study Of Cameroon Tribune)
- The Roles Of The Mass Media In The Fight Against Religious Crisis (A Case Study Of Buea Municipality)
- The Eden And Guardian The Newspapers Coverage Of Terrorism In Cameroon From January To June 2021
- Audience Perception Of Media Campaign Against Fake News In Cameroon
- Problems And Prospects Of Electronic Media In Cameroon Education
- Newspaper Readership Pattern Among Traders In Major Markets In Limbe Municipality
- Newspaper Readership Among Secondary School Teachers In Mamfe Central
- Fake News And Whistle Blowing Policy: Public Assessment Of The Impact On Media Credibility in Cameroon.
- Eradication Of Fake News On Social Media: Possible Solutions And Prospects in the Anglophone region of Cameroon
- Effect Of Social Media Platform On Interpersonal Relationship Among Undergraduate Students (A Case Study Of Mass Communication Students of the University of Buea).
- Impact Of Social Media Advertisement Of Alcoholic Drink On Drinking Habit Of Youth in Kumba II Municipality
- Effect Of Violent Television Programme On Cameroonian Youth: A Study Of Bamenda Municipality
- Contributions Of Instagram To Academic Activities Of Female Students In the University of Buea
- Influence Of Social Media On The Moral Behaviour Of Teenagers In the Buea Municipality.
- Patterns Of Instagram Usage Among Undergraduate Students Of the University of Buea
- The Uses And Gratification Of Big Brother Naija 2020 Reality Television Show Among Students Of the University of Buea
- Undergraduate Readership Of Online Newspapers In the Buea Municipality
- The Role Of Mass Media In Enlightening Nursing Mothers On The Benefits Of Exclusive Breast Feeding (EBF) in Mamfe Municipality
- Assessment Of The Role Of Social Media In Raising Awareness About Domestic Violence In Cameroon
- Managing Crisis On Social Media Platform: An Exploratory Study Of The Anglophone Crisis in Cameroon
- The Role Of Media In The Management Of Environmental Health Issues In Mamfe Central Sub-Division
- The Use Of Print Media As Tool For Public Relation Practice in Cameroon
- Assessment Of Mass Media Role In The Campaign Against Drug Abuse In Cameroon
- Impact of pornographic films on Cameroonian youths
- Advertising Practice in Cameroon: Development, New Trends, Challenges and Prospects
- Influence Of Television Advertisement On The Buying Choice Of Sanitary Pad By Students in Limbe II Municipality
- The Role Of Mass Media In Promoting Gender Equality In Fako
- The Effects Of Television Advertisements On The Buying Habit Of Consumers in the Bamenda II Municipality
- Positive Effects Of Mass Media And Technology On The Upbringing Of Children in Bamenda III Municipality
- Career Aspirations Of Mass Communication Undergraduates In the Buea Municipality.
- The Impact of Social Media on Panic During the COVID-19 Pandemic in Cameroon: Case Study Buea Municipality.
- National newspaper coverage on covid-19 pandemic in Cameroon.
- The Role of the Media in curbing the spread of infectious diseases in Cameroon: Case Study Covid-19.
- The impact of social media in the fight against misinformation on Corona Virus pandemic in Cameroon.
We provide guidance and directives on the following other services