Journalism And Mass Communication Project Topics For Undergraduates And Postgraduate StudentsPHCS
1. Smart Phone Utilization In News Gathering Among Journalist Case Study Of Buea Municipality
2. The Attitude Of Female Mass Communication Students Towards Journalism As A Career, In the University of Buea
3. Analysis Of Challenges Facing Freedom Of Information In Cameroon
4. The Challenges Of Facing Nigerian Journalist In A Democratic Dispensation (A Case Study Of Fako Division)
5. The Influence Of ICT On Broadcast Journalism in Fako Division
6. Challenges Facing The Media In Dissemination Of Information (A Case Study Of Equinox TV)
7. The Impact Of The Media In Promoting Good Governance In Cameroon (A Case Study Of Cameroon Tribune)
8. The Roles Of The Mass Media In The Fight Against Religious Crisis (A Case Study Of Buea Municipality)
9. The Eden And Guardian The Newspapers Coverage Of Terrorism In Cameroon From January To June 2021
10. Audience Perception Of Media Campaign Against Fake News In Cameroon
11. Problems And Prospects Of Electronic Media In Cameroon Education
12. Newspaper Readership Pattern Among Traders In Major Markets In Limbe Municipality
13. Newspaper Readership Among Secondary School Teachers In Mamfe Central
14. Fake News And Whistle Blowing Policy: Public Assessment Of The Impact On Media Credibility in Cameroon.
15. Eradication Of Fake News On Social Media: Possible Solutions And Prospects in the Anglophone region of Cameroon
16. Effect Of Social Media Platform On Interpersonal Relationship Among Undergraduate Students (A Case Study Of Mass Communication Students of the University of Buea).
17. Impact Of Social Media Advertisement Of Alcoholic Drink On Drinking Habit Of Youth in Kumba II Municipality
18. Effect Of Violent Television Programme On Cameroonian Youth: A Study Of Bamenda Municipality
19. Contributions Of Instagram To Academic Activities Of Female Students In the University of Buea
20. Influence Of Social Media On The Moral Behaviour Of Teenagers In the Buea Municipality.
21. Patterns Of Instagram Usage Among Undergraduate Students Of the University of Buea
22. The Uses And Gratification Of Big Brother Naija 2020 Reality Television Show Among Students Of the University of Buea
23. Undergraduate Readership Of Online Newspapers In the Buea Municipality
24. The Role Of Mass Media In Enlightening Nursing Mothers On The Benefits Of Exclusive Breast Feeding (EBF) in Mamfe Municipality
25. Assessment Of The Role Of Social Media In Raising Awareness About Domestic Violence In Cameroon
26. Managing Crisis On Social Media Platform: An Exploratory Study Of The Anglophone Crisis in Cameroon
27. The Role Of Media In The Management Of Environmental Health Issues In Mamfe Central Sub-Division
28. The Use Of Print Media As Tool For Public Relation Practice in Cameroon
29. Assessment Of Mass Media Role In The Campaign Against Drug Abuse In Cameroon
30. Impact of pornographic films on Cameroonian youths
31. Advertising Practice in Cameroon: Development, New Trends, Challenges and Prospects
32. Influence Of Television Advertisement On The Buying Choice Of Sanitary Pad By Students in Limbe II Municipality
33. The Role Of Mass Media In Promoting Gender Equality In Fako
34. The Effects Of Television Advertisements On The Buying Habit Of Consumers in the Bamenda II Municipality
35. Positive Effects Of Mass Media And Technology On The Upbringing Of Children in Bamenda III Municipality
36. Career Aspirations Of Mass Communication Undergraduates In the Buea Municipality.
37. The Impact of Social Media on Panic During the COVID-19 Pandemic in Cameroon: Case Study Buea Municipality.
38. National newspaper coverage on the covid-19 pandemic in Cameroon.
39. The Role of the Media in curbing the spread of infectious diseases in Cameroon: Case Study Covid-19.
40. The impact of social media in the fight against misinformation on the Corona Virus pandemic in Cameroon.
We provide guidance and directives on the following other services