77 Project Topics in Management for UK & US Students (2022)PHCS
To earn good grades as a management student, you must develop new ideas and experiment with existing management theories, i.e., add value and intrigue to your research topic.
The field of management is wide and intertwined with a variety of other academic fields such as civil engineering, construction, law, and even healthcare.
That is why it is critical to developing a management project topic that is clear, sound, and addresses a real-world problem that may exist in the sector.
The importance of developing a reasonable study topic based on your whole research cannot be overstated.
There are several important drawbacks to choosing the wrong topic: your supervisor may be unwilling to work on it, the issue lacks academic credibility, the research may not make logical sense, and the study may not be viable.
Without wasting much time, let’s dive into Project topics in management.
77 Project Topics in Management for UK & US Students
1. Joint Effect of Feedback and Goal Setting on Performance
2. Planning for Existing Markets: Perceptions of Executives and Financial Performance
3. The attitude of Strategic Managers toward Formalized Corporate Planning
4. Consequences of Individual Feedback on Behavior in Organizations
6. Manpower training and development as a key in achieving organizational goals
7. The Impact of Motivation on the Performance of Employees
8. Effects of motivation on employee’s productivity
9. Effects of motivation on employee’s job efficiency
10. Effects of motivation on staffs’ performance
Read More on:
11. Effect of employee’s motivation on organizational commitment
12. Impact of personality on performance in organizational behavior
13. Organizational Behavior; improving performance and commitment in the workplace.
14. The Influence of personality Dimensions on Organizational Performance
15. The impact of employee satisfaction on quality and profitability in high-contact service industries.
16. Organizational culture as a predictor of employees’ overall job satisfaction
17. Organizational culture and employee’s performance in SMEs.
18. The Impact of culture on managerial performance of small manufacturing firms.
19. The effect of leadership styles on employees work behavior
20. Leadership style as a predictor of leaders ‘acculturating activity.
Read More on:
21. The impact of organizational culture and person-organization fit on organizational commitment and job satisfaction.
23. The impact of workplace empowerment, organizational trust on staff nurses’ work satisfaction, and organizational commitment.
23. The impact of employee’s turnover on organizational productivity
24. Effects of employee turnover on organizational profitability.
25. The effect of teamwork on organizational productivity
26. Total quality management and employee’s empowerment
27. The impact of total quality management practices on employee empowerment
28. Leadership styles and their relationship with total quality management practices.
29. Total quality management practices and employees job satisfaction
30. The effect of time management on employee’s performance
31. The effect of workplace environment on employees performance
32. The Effect of Corporate Social Responsibility On Performance of an organization
33. The effect of service quality on customers loyalty
34. The effect of service quality on customers satisfaction
35. The effect of organizational structure on organizational performance
36. The Effect Of Occupational Stress On Employee Performance
37. The Effects of Performance Appraisals Techniques On Employees Productivity
38. The Effect Of Ethical Behaviour On The Performance Of Service Firms
39. Conflict management and its effect on organizational performance.
40. Conflict Management and its effects on Employees’ Performance
41. Analyzing the relationship between stock price and market efficiencies
42. The impact of sports sponsorship on a brand’s equity
43. Assessing political risk in international projects
44. Assessing the Impact of IT on production scheduling techniques.
45. Analysis of the current issues, future trends, and opportunities associated with dynamic pricing.
46. Synchronising human resources planning to the firm’s business strategy.
47. Motivating employees to identify sustainability opportunities within an enterprise.
48. Assessing how portfolio risk management influences project portfolio success
49. Analysis of the statement of cash flows to assess the performance of a business.
50. Creating customer experiences that will translate into brand advocacy.
51. Analyzing the Impact of Daily Psychological Power on Organisational Leaders
52. Examining the Impact of Cultural Diversity on Interaction Process and Performance
53. Examining the Relationship between Productivity, Management Practices, and Employee Ability in the US Setting.
54. Analyzing the Factors that Impact International Differences in Gender Pay Gap.
55. The Impact of Psychosocial Hazards on Workplace Risk Management
56. The Impact of Organisational Goals on Organisation Behavior
57. Analyzing the Effect of Strategy, Innovation, Networks and Complexity on Organisational Adaptability – The Mediating Effect of Leadership
58. Analysis of the Effectiveness of an Affect-Based Model to Portray Recipients Responses to Organisational Change Events.
59. Evaluating the Relationship between the personality of a CEO and Employee Motivation.
60. Assessing the Role of Managers in Bringing and Implementing Technological Change in an Organisation.
61. Examining the Impact of Enterprise Social Networking Systems (ESNS) on Knowledge Management and Organisational Learning.
62. The Impact of the Internet of Things (IoT) on Innovation and Knowledge Management Capacity.
63. The Impact of Strategic Knowledge Management on MNC and their Subsidiaries Performance.
64. The Relationship between Knowledge Management Processes and Sustainable Competitive Advantage in Private Business Schools in the US.
65. The Impact of Strategic Knowledge Management on Manufacturing Firm’s Performance.
66. Exploring the Managerial Concerns and Issues in Knowledge Management and Their Impact on Organisations.
67. The Role of Information Systems (IS) in Enterprise Architecture and its Impact on Business Performance.
68. Exploring The Relationship between Ethical Leadership and Employee Knowledge Sharing.
69. Examining the Relationship between Operating Room (OR) Leadership and Operating Staff Performance.
70. The Role of Transformational Leadership as a Mediating Variable in the DeLone and McLean Information Success Model.
71. Assessing the Role of Leadership in an Organisation to Help Adopt Advanced Technological Systems.
72. Understanding the Leadership Challenges of Implementing and Managing an Advanced Information System in an Organisation.
73. The Impact of Organisational Culture of Collaborative Networks Influence on IT Governance Performance in Large Enterprises.
74. Analyzing the Relationship between Supervisor’s Job insecurity and Subordinates’ Work Engagement.
75. Analyzing the Impact of Individual Perception of Organisational Culture on the Learning Transfer Environment.
76. The Role of Organisational Culture on the Development of Psychological Distress in the Workplace.
77. Examining Organisational Export Performance by International Business Competencies
Concluding Remarks on choosing project topics in management
In choosing project topics in management, make sure you choose a unique topic that is easy for you to handle.
Verify that your chosen project topics in management have enough content online or at the library and finally let your chosen project topics in management be approved by your supervisor before embarking on the research writing journey.