OUR FAIR USE POLICY
Terms and Policies
We’ve been providing support to students, helping them make the most out of their academics, since 2014. The custom academic work that we provide is a powerful tool that will help to boost your coursework grades and examination results when used correctly.
Our Fair Use Policy outlines the way in which the work we provide should be used and gives you the necessary guidance to get the most out of your model answer.
Our Fair Use Policy
As tempting as it may be to submit this model custom written essay, dissertation, or assignment as your own, this isn’t how our service is designed to be used. To benefit from any of our model answer services, you should take the model answer we provide as a basis for your own further research, and build on the knowledge within it to create your own, 100% original work.
Avoiding the temptation of plagiarism
We’re passionate about education and we want you to get the most from your university education. Condoning plagiarism of the original model answer we provide would do a disservice to you, as it may prevent you from acquiring the knowledge you need when it comes to the module’s examinations.
How should I use the model answers?
Our model answer service gives students an example of how a specific question can be tackled. It may not be the only way the question could be approached, and indeed, you may form an entirely different view to the researcher, but the model answer will provide you with a strong starting point from which to conduct your own research and write your own work. On a step-by-step basis, the correct way to use our model answer is as follows:
- Read through the entire model answer so that you completely understand how the question has been answered.
- Re-read each section or paragraph within the model answer and make notes.
- Try to develop your own ideas and arguments from the notes you have taken.
- The next step is to locate the sources the researcher has used within the model answer and review them.
- Use these sources to help further your research by locating more relevant material.
- Read through all the information you have gathered and make further notes on what you want to include in your own work.
- Use the model answer that our researcher has created as a guide to producing your own work. For example, learn from the structure used, the range and quantity of sources used and the level of critical analysis applied within the work.
- Ensure that your final piece of work is 100% original and has been formulated using your own ideas and perspective.
This will take a bit more effort than simply submitting the model answer as your own work, but it does mean that you’ll learn the topic thoroughly and will be prepared for your examinations.
Project-house Consulting Services has taken extensive technical and operational precautions in order to protect personal data from unauthorized access and misuse. Our security procedures are monitored regularly and updated in line with technological progress. Our staff are trained regularly and are committed to data secrecy.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Re-marketing with Google AdSense
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the Double Click cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Do we let third-parties, including ad networks or plug-ins collect PII from children under 13?
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.