Curriculum Studies Project Topics For Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students In Cameroon.PHCS
- The Impact Of Planning On Teaching And Curriculum Development Of Teaching And Learning Integrated Science In Junior Secondary Schools in Cameroon.
- Factors Militating Against Effective Management Of School Records By Secondary School Principals in Buea Municipality.
- The Effect Of Parental Influence On The Choice Of Careers And Roles Played In Academic Performance Of Student in Mamfe, South West Region, Cameroon.
- Teacher Competencies And Effective Teaching And Learning Of Accounting In Secondary Schools in Limbe II Municipality.
- Knowledge And Attitude Of Secondary School Students Towards Sexually Transmitted Diseases In Mamfe Town.
- Causes Of Lack Of Attention During Lesson Among Primary School Pupils In Mamfe Central. .
- A Small‐Scale Study On Student-Teachers’ Perceptions Of Classroom Management And Methods For Dealing With Misbehaviour in Kumba I Municipality
- The Influence Of Class-Size On The Quality Of Output In Secondary Schools In Fako Division.
- The Impact Of School Environment And Peer Influences On Students’ Academic Performance In the Buea Municipality.
- The Effect Of Resource Distribution And Utilization On The Performance Of Students In Food and Nutrition in Bamenda.
- School Size And The Interpersonal Side Of Education: An Examination Of Race/Ethnicity And Organizational Context in Fako Division.
- Academic Achievement Of Rural School Students: A Multiyear Comparison With Their Peers In Suburban And Urban Schools in Cameroon.
- Impact Of Peer Influence Towards Alcohol Consumption Among Youth In Buea
- Effects Of Child Labour On The Academic Performance Of Secondary School Students In Yaounde.
- Effect Of Social Media On Academic Performance Of Secondary School Students in Limbe Town.
- Attitude And Perception Of UB Female Mass Communication Students Towards Journalism As A Career.
- Effect Of Foreign Films On Teenagers’ Moral Conduct (A Case Study Of some selected Public secondary schools in Buea Municipality).
- Impact Of Social Media On Social Behaviour Of Cameroonian Youths (A Case Study Of Polytechnic Students, Bambili).
- Influence Of Animated Cartoons On The Behavioral Development Of Children In Mamfe.
- Influence Of Smartphone On The Reading Habits Of Students Of University Of Buea.
- Effects Of Early Childhood Education On Academic Achievement In Primary Schools In the Buea Municipality.
- The Effect Of Broken Home On The Academic Performance Of Secondary School Students In Manyu Division.
- The Role Of Social Welfare Services On Broken Homes A Case Study Of Tiko Community.
- Causes And Effects Of Dropout Among Postgraduate students in Cameroon.
- Effect Of Divorce On The Academic Performance Of Students In Some Selected Secondary Schools In Tiko
- Investigation Into The Causes Of Truancy Among Students In Some Selected Public Secondary School Bamenda
- Impact Of Single Parenting And Its Effect On Child Education In Selected Schools In Bonaberi Douala.
- The Causes Of Deviant And Delinquent Behaviour Among Students In Private secondary schools in Fako.
- Lecturers Perception Of The Influence Of Drug Abuse On Students Academic Performance, Case Study Of University of Buea.
- Influence Of Socio-Economic Background On Academic Performance of Secondary schools in Buea.
- The Effects Of Armed Separatists Insurgency On The Educational Development Of Secondary school students in Fako.
- The Effect Dating And Premarital Sex On Academic Performance Of Urban And Rural Students Of Fako Division.
- An Assessment Of The Effectiveness Of The Bachelor Of Education B.Ed. In Meeting The Job Needs Of Graduate (A Case Study Of Buea University).
- Influence Of Guidance And Counseling On Academic Performance Of Students In Public Secondary Schools In Kumba II Municipality.
- The Impact Of Library Facilities And Their Use In Cameroonian Secondary School. Case Study Of Fako Division.
- The Influence Of Lateness Among Teachers And The Academic Performance Of Students’ In Senior Secondary Schools in Buea
- The Perception Of Teachers And Students Regarding The Causes And Consequence Of Failure In English Language in the Anglophone Region of Cameroon.
- The Effect Of Periodic Testing On Students Achievement In Mathematics Studies; A Study Junior Secondary School in Mamfe Central.
- The Causes Of The Prevalence Of Teenage Pregnancy Among Secondary Female Students In Saker Baptist College.
- The Effect Of Campus Fellowship On Academic Performance Among University In Cameroon.
- UNINTENDED PREGNANCY AMONG Cameroon TEENAGERS A CASE STUDY OF ADOLESCENT IN Tiko Water Tank Community.
- Teacher’s Perception Of The Causes Of Indiscipline Among Student: A Case Study Of selected secondary schools in Kribi.
- Assessment Of Banking Habits Of Undergraduate Students In Cameroon (A Case Study Of University Of Buea and Bamenda University Students).
- A Study Of Adolescent Attitude Towards Sex Education In The Senior Secondary School Bamenda.
- An Assessment Of Teachers’ Knowledge Of Test Construction Procedure In Physics Objective Test In Senior Secondary Schools in Buea.
- Factors Affecting Study Habit and Academic Performance Of University of Buea Students.
- Factors Affecting the Use Of Field Trip In Teaching And Learning Of Geography In Secondary Schools in Limbe Municipality.
- Principals Supervisory Behaviour And Effective Management Of School Resources in Buea.
- Organizational Hierarchy And Administration Effectiveness In Education On Students’ Academic Performance In Secondary Schools In Buea. .
- Factors Responsible For Poor Health Habits Among Secondary School Students in Bamenda.
- Factors Militating Against Effective Management Of School Records By Secondary School Principals in Mamfe Town.
- Teachers’ Perception of Entrepreneurship Education Curriculum and its Implications on Implementation at Senior Secondary Schools in Dschang.
We provide guidance and directives on the following other services
Topic selection Consultancy
Proposal writing Consultancy
Data analysis training (SPSS)