Educational Psychology And Curriculum Studies Project TopicsPHCS
1. Attitudes of Regular Learners towards Learners with Visual Impairment and the Effects on their Academic Performance in Limbe I Municipality.
2. Confidentiality and its effectiveness on students’ academic performance in the Molyko-Buea sub-division.
3. Confidentiality of Counselors and Its Effectiveness on Students’ Academic Performance in Mamfe Municipality.
4. Counselors’ confidentiality and its effectiveness on students’ academic performance of Students in Bamenda Municipality.
5. Cultural background and its effects on student’s academic performance in Bamessing in Ndop Sub-Division.
6. Cultural practices and their effect on female student education, in Bangwa tribe Lebialem division.
7. Does peer pressure affect students’ attitude towards schooling in Buea Sub-Division?
8. Home environment as a determinant of the academic achievement of learners with disabilities in the Haut Plateau.
9. Ignorance about the usefulness of school libraries and the services put at the disposal of learners, school administrators, and teachers is a call for concern.
10. Inclusive classroom management and influences on the academic achievement of pupils in the Buea municipality.
11. Influence of parental involvement and peer group pressure on the academic performance of students in Ndop Municipality
12. Parental Involvement in Students Education and their Effects on the Academic Performance of students in the Bamenda Municipality.
13. Parental Involvement in the Education of their Children with disabilities in their local community, in some selected schools in Kumba Meme-Division.
15. Regular teachers’ perceptions towards inclusive education affect the teaching and learning process in regular schools in the Buea municipality.
16. Regular teacher’s perception of inclusive education and the teaching-learning process in Bamenda Municipality.
17. Remedial classes and impact on student’s academic performance in secondary schools in Buea.
18. School environment and its effect on student’s academic performances in the Buea sub-division.
19. Student attitude towards guidance and counseling services and the academic performance of students in Buea Municipality.
20. Student Personality Traits and their influences on their Academic Performance in Buea Municipality.
21. Students’ attitudes towards guidance and counseling services and their academic performances in Douala II Municipality.
23. The attitudes of regular learners towards learners with visual impairment and its effects on their academic performance in Mamfe Municipality.
24. The attitudes of secondary school students toward students with visual impairments in the Douala I Municipality.
25. The Effect of Peer Conflict on Students Academic Performance in Secondary Schools in Ndop-Sub Division North West Region of Cameroon.
26. The effect of remedial classes on students’ academic performance in secondary schools in Buea.
27. The effect of the teacher-student relationship on academic achievement of students in Limbe I Municipality.
28. The Effects of Broken Homes on Adolescent Education in Buea Sub-Division.
29. The Effects of Broken Homes on Adolescent Education in Buea Sub-Division.
30. The Effects of Extracurricular Activities on Students’ Academic Performance in Secondary Schools in the Buea Sub-Division.
31. The Effects of Parental Motivation on Students’ Academic Performance in Kumba II Municipality.
32. The effects of peer pressure on student’s attitude towards schooling: Case Study Selected Secondary Schools in Tiko.
33. The effects of teachers’ expectations on the social development of students in the Buea municipality.
34. The Effects of Traditional Culture on Parental Involvement in Education of Students in the Bamenda Municipality.
35. The impact of counselor’s confidentiality and its effectiveness on students’ academic performance of Students in Mamfe Municipality.
36. The impact of parental involvement on learner performance in Selected Secondary Schools in Mamfe Municipality.
37. The impact of test anxiety on students’ academic achievement in Ndop sub-division.
38. The influence of instructional materials in teaching History in some selected secondary schools in the Buea municipality.
39. The Influence of school peer relationships on student’s academic performance in secondary schools in Mamfe Municipality.
40. The role of social media on adolescent behavior in the Buea municipality.
41. The use of charts, video clips, and textbooks greatly influence the teaching of History in secondary schools in the Buea municipality.
Students Also Read:
We provide guidance and directives on the following other services
Data analysis training (SPSS)