Home Economics Project Topics for undergraduates [2023-2024]PHCS
Before we dive in to list of Home Economics Project Topics, it’s very vital to have a good understanding of how to choose a good Home Economics Project Topic. The link presented below will provide you with the step guide.
Related: How to choose a good research topic
Home Economics Project Topics
1. The Challenges Of Teaching Home Economics In Secondary Schools in the Buea Municipality
2. The Impact Of Qualification Of Home Economics Teachers On The Performance Of Secondary School students in Mamfe Town.
3. Challenges Associated With The Poor Performance Of Home Economics Students in Bamenda.
4. The Challenges And Prospects Of Teaching Home Economics In Secondary Schools In Limbe II Municipality.
5. Factors Responsible For Mass Failure Of Student In Home Economics In Secondary Schools In the Buea Municipality.
6. The Problem Of Teaching And Learning Of Home Economics In Tertiary Institution in Cameroon.
7. Causes Of Poor Enrollment Of Male Student Into Home Economics Department In Tertiary Institutions in Cameroon.
8. Sanitation Practices And Implication On Students Health In Buea.
9. Causes And Effects Of Prostitution Among Youths in Tertiary Institution in Cameroon: Case Study Buea Municipality.
10. Impact Of Deprivation Of Widows Inheritance Right By Their Husbands Relatives (A Case Study Of Manyu Division).
11. Perception Of Student On Sexual Harassment In Higher Institution in Cameroon (A Case Study Of some selected Universities in Buea Municipality.
12. Availability Of Laboratory Facilities For Effective Teaching And Learning Of Home Economics In Secondary Schools Kumba 1 Municipality.
13. Teachers And Students Perceptions Of Problems Of Effective Teaching And Learning Of Home Economics In Junior Secondary School in Mamfe Central.
14. Extent Of The Use Of Instructional Materials In The Effective Teaching And Learning Of Home Economics in Buea Municipality.
15. Impact Of Audio Visual Aids In Teaching Home Economics In Secondary Schools in Cameroon (A Case Study Of Government schools in Kumbo Municipality).
16. Running Separate Home By Married Couple: Problems And Strategies For Improvement (A Case Study Of Limbe Town).
17. Assessment Of The Nutritional Status, Care And Support Of People Living With HIV/AIDS In Bali Land, North West Region of Cameroon.
18. An Appraisal Of Illiterate Mothers Perception On Birth Control (A Case Study Of Eyumojock Municipality.
19. The Impact Of Family Planning Campaign On residents of Foumban Community.
20. Knowledge And Practice Of Contraception Among Women Attending Family Planning Clinic Of Bafang Community.
21. Home Energy Saving Appliances And Level Of Utilization By Working-Class Women (A Case Study Of Working-class women in Buea).
22. The Effect of Family Issues on Home Economics Students Academic Performances in Tertiary Institutions in Nkambe.
23. Knowledge Of Selected Diseases Caused By Tobacco Use Among Civil Servants In Limbe.
24. Problems of Teaching and Learning Clothing and Textiles in Senior Secondary Schools in Buea Municipality.
25. Strategies for Enhancing Teaching of Food and Nutrition in secondary schools in Mamfe Central.
26. Academic Stress among Home Economics in Cameroon: A Case of selected secondary in Kumba.
27. Home Economics students’ satisfaction or dissatisfaction with learning experiences in clothing and textiles in tertiary institutions In Cameroon.
28. Determinants Of Students’ Enrolment In Home Economics Programme In Senior High Schools In Limbe Municipality, South West Region, Cameroon.
29. Students’ perception of home economics classroom learning environment in Kumba South West Region of Cameroon.
30. The Influence Of Home And School On Students’ Academic Performance of secondary schools students in Buea Municipality.
31. The Problem Of Teaching And Learning Of Home Economics In public primary schools in Limbe II Municipality.
32. The Challenges faced by teachers in Teaching Home Economics In Secondary Schools in the Tiko Municipality.
33. Perception Of Student On Sexual Harassment In Secondary schools in Cameroon (A Case Study Of some selected Secondary Schools in Bamenda Municipality.
34. The Effect of Family Issues on Home Economics Students Academic Performances in Secondary Schools in Mamfe Municipality.
We provide guidance and directives on the following other services
Topic selection Consultancy
Data analysis training (SPSS)