Insurance Project topics for undergraduates and postgraduate students (2023)PHCS
1. The Role Of Insurance Companies In The Economic Development Of Cameroon: Case Study of Insurance companies in Fako
2. The Role Of Insurance In Minimizing Business Risk (A Case Study Of Small And Medium Scale Businesses In Buea Municipality)
3. The Contribution Of Insurance Companies To The Growth Of Small And Medium Scale Businesses In The Buea Municipality
4. Analysis Of The Contribution Of Insurance Companies To The Growth Of SMEs: A Case Of Beneficial Life Insurance Limbe
5. The Impact Of Cash Flow Management In The Insurance Industry (A Case Study Of Prudential Beneficial Life Insurance Douala)
6. An Assessment Of Adequate Risk Recognition And Management In Cameroonian Insurance Companies
7. Claims Management And Profitability Of Insurance Companies In Cameroon
8. Life Insurance Patronage And The Growth Of The Insurance Industry In Kumba II Municipality
9. The Impact Of Insurance Companies’ Investment Activities On The Output Level Of Gross Domestic Product (GDP) In Cameroon.
10. The Role Of Insurance In The Petroleum Industries In Cameroon
11. The Impact Of Manpower Development In Insurance Industry in Limbe Municipality
12. The Management Of Pension Scheme In Cameroon (Problems And Prospects): The Case of Selected Insurance Companies in Buea.
13. The Effect Of Banking Consolidation On The Activities Of Insurance Industry In Cameroon
14. An Evaluation Of the Merger And Acquisition of the Insurance Company in Mamfe Municipality
15. Effects Of Consumer Perception On The Demand For Life Insurance Products in Limbe
16. Effect Of Motivation On The Productivity Of Employees In Jireth Travels Agency Insurance in Buea
17. Effect Of Consumer Buying Behaviour On The Purchase Of Insurance Products: Case Study of Prudential Beneficial Life Insurance
18. Factors That Determine The Choice Of Insurance Companies Among Corporate Insurance in Manyu Division
19. Effects Of Corporate Image On Financial Performance Of Insurance Companies In Cameroon: Case Study Activa Insurance company Douala.
20. Impact Of Poor Claims Settlement On The Demand For Insurance in Zenithe Insurance S.A Douala
21. Impact Of Management Information System (MIS) On The Insurance Industry In Cameroon
22. The Impact Of The Government Policies In Regulating The Activities Of Insurance Companies in Bamenda
23. The Effect Of Banking Consolidation On The Activities Of Insurance Industry In Bamenda Municipality
24. The Procedures And Ways Of Payment Of Pension And Gratuity To Retired Civil Servants in Cameroon
25. Willingness To Pay For Health Insurance Among Informal Sector Practitioners in Buea Municipality
26. Factors That Determine The Choice Of Insurance Companies Among Corporate Insurance Buyers in Mamfe Central
27. Unpopularity Of Modern Insurance In Cameroon (A Case Study Of Insurance Companies in Buea Municipality)
28. Effects Of Corporate Governance On Organizational Performance In Cameroon’s Insurance Industry
29. Impact Of The Cameroon Capital Market On The Growth Of Insurance Sector In Meme Division.
30. Problems And Prospects Of Extending Insurance Services To The Rural Areas in Cameroon: Case Study Manyu Division
31. The Effect Of Recruitment, Selection Placement On Organizational Effectiveness.
32. The Role Of Insurance Company In Cameroon As Non-Banking Financial Institution: Problems And Prospects
33. Problem Associated with General Accident Claims In Cameroon (A Study Of Some Selected Insurance Companies in Buea Municipality)
34. Ensuring Positive Consumer’s Attitude Towards Insurance Contract In the South West Region of Cameroon: A Study Of Ndian Division
35. The Impact of Changes In Insurance Regulatory Environment In Cameroon From 2010-2020
36. The Effect Of Banking Consolidation On The Activities Of Insurance Industry In Buea Municipality
37. The Management Of Pension Scheme In Cameroon (Problems And Prospects)
38. The Contribution Of Insurance Companies To The Growth Of Small And Medium-Scale Businesses In The Bamenda Municipality
We provide guidance and directives on the following other services
Data analysis training (SPSS)