Islamic Studies Project topics for undergraduates Students in Cameroon
1. The Concept of Al-Ijma In Islam And Its Relevance To The Contemporary Muslim (A Case Study Of Mamfe Municipality)
2. Relationship Between Performance of Islamic Education And Western Education Among Elementary School Children In The Faro Division, North Region Of Cameroon.
3. Contribution Of Islamiyya Teachers In Promoting Morality Among Muslim Youth (A Case Study Of Poli And Beka Division)
4. Influence Of Social Changes On Attitude Of Students To Studying Islamic Studies In Secondary Schools In The Mayo Rey Division, North Region, Cameroon.
5. Analysis Of The Statistics And Role Of Islamic Teachers In Building Moral Values (A Case Study Of Selected Secondary Schools, In The Mayo Louti Division, North Region, Cameroon.
6. Islamic Movement And Their Impact On Religious Tolerance In The Ngambay Community.
7. Moral Teaching Of The Quran And Its Impact On The People Of Fali Community, Far North Region Of Cameroon.
8. Widowhood In Islam: A case study of Bata Community North Region of Cameroon.
9. The Impact Of Dawah Activities On Muslim Youths A Case Study Of Mamfe Town.
10. Effects Of Modern Games On Muslim Youths; A Case Study Of Douala Town.
11. The Effects Of Mass Media On The Morality Of The Muslim Youth: Case Study Of Youths In Mamfe Municipality.
12. Attitude Of Muslims Elite Toward Marriage A Case Study Of Nimbari Community.
13. The Practice Of Gender Equality In Islam And Western World (A Case Study Of Kali Community, North Region, Cameroon).
14. The Assessment On The Causes And Effect Of Malnutrition At the Mambai Community, North Region, Cameroon.
15. An Assessment On The Incidence Of Anemia Among Pregnant Women In The Faro Division, North Region Of Cameroon.
16. An Assessment On The Important Of Breast Feeding Among Lactating Mothers (A Case of Poli And Beka Division
17. The Effects Of Non-Muslims Culture On Some Muslim Families: (A Case Study Of Mamfe Town).
18. Impact Of Preaching During Walima To The Life Of Muslim Women In The Mayo Rey Division, North Region, Cameroon.
19. The Conduct Of Valid Marriage Among The Muslims In Yaoundé: Problems And Prospects
20. An Assessment Of Talaq And Its Consequences In Islamic Law in Cameroon