Theology and Biblical Studies Project Topics for Undergraduate and Postgraduate students in CameroonPHCS
- Youth Lifestyle And Church Growth In The Buea Municipality
- An Investigation Into The Effectiveness Of Faith In The Life Of A Christian In Cameron: Case Study Limbe Catholic Christians
- Religious Conflicts In Cameroon: Issues And Solutions.
- A Discourse Analysis Of Jesus ‘conversation With The Samaritan Woman
- A Semantic Analysis Of Psalm 51.
- The Impact Of Doctrinal Difference On The Church Growth In Cameroon.
- The Threats To Sustainable Peace In Cameroon; The Role Of The Church.
- Apostasy And Church Growth: Case Study, Jehovah Witnesses in Cameroon.
- The Biblical Examination Of Factors Responsible For Divisions In The Churches In Cameroon.
- The Effect Of Denominational Practices On The Growth Of The Church: Case Study Missionary Churches In Cameroon.
- Theism And The Problem Of Evil: A Critical Study
- The Problem of Division in the Corinthians Church
- The Church Minister And Challenges Of Moral Upbringing Of His Family (A Case Study Of Selected Churches-In Fako Division)
- A Study Of Proverbs 23:29-35 And The Effects Of Alcoholism In Cameroon: The Role Of The Church.
- An African Perspective Of The Menace Of Rape And Its Implications On Christian Teenage-Girls in Cameroon: Case Study, Bamenda Municipality.
- Broken Marriage, Causes, And Effects On Children In Christian Homes in Mamfe Municipality.
- An Exegesis Of Mark 5:25-34 And Its Implications For Healing: The Perspectives of Christians in Cameroon
- An Exegesis Of 1 Timothy 2:9 – 15 And Its Implication for Women Ministry The Perspectives of Christians in Cameroon
- An Appraisal Of Church Planting Activities In In The Buea Municipality: Case Study; Catholic Church
- Grooming The Next Generation For Leadership Succession And Its Implication For Contemporary Church
- Exegesis Of Nehemiah 8: 1-12 And Its Impact On Church Growth In Cameroon.
- Effect Of Pastoral Leadership On Local Church Growth In Manyu Division
- Planning And Organizing: Vital Management Tools For Church Growth And Sustainability in Cameroon: Case Study; Kingdom Hall of Jehovah Witnesses.
- The Biblical Patterns Of Leadership And Its Effect On The Church Growth in Cameroon
- The Challenges Of Immorality And Its Implications On The Growth Of Church: Case study Selected churches in the Buea Municipality.
- The Achievement Of Church Growth Through Christian Publications in Cameroon: Case Study Catholic Church
- Sexual Impropriety: The Issues And The Implications For Church
- Revival Movement: A Catalyst For Church Growth
- The Impact Of Christian Education For Transgenerational Leadership
- The Effect Of Christian Attitude To Giving Towards Church Growth: Case Study Catholic Church Buea Municipality
- The Impact And Implication Of Crisis Management On Church Growth Using Winners’ Chapel International Buea Municipality
- Impact Of Church Administration On Effective Management Of Church -Sponsored Schools (A Case Study Of Presbyterian Church Cameroon)
- Christian Participation In Politics: A Moral Concern In Contemporary Cameroon Society
- The Influence Of Pentecostal Churches On The Development Of Education. Living Faith Church (Winners Chapel) As A Case Study
- Immorality In Churches: Issues And The Way Forward
- The Role Of Church Leaders In Growth And Survival Of A Church: Full Gospel Mission – Molyko Assembly, Buea
- The Role Of The Church In Ensuring Peace And Harmony In The Society
- The Strategies To Enhance Teaching And Learning Of Christian Religious Studies In Secondary School
- Teachers And Students Perceptions Of Problems Of Effective Teaching And Learning Of Christian Religious Studies in Secondary Schools in Fako Division
- Factors Associated with Mass Failure Of Student In Christian Religious Studies In Secondary Schools In Bamenda Municipality.
We provide guidance and directives on the following
Data Analysis Training (SPSS)