Project Management Project Topics for Undergraduate and postgraduate students in CameroonPHCS
1. An In-depth Analysis of Hospital Assets in the Public Sector (Case Study of Hospitals in Limbe Municipality).
2. An In-depth Analysis of Road Network Planning in Cameroon (Case Study with Road Network in Fako-Division).
3. Analyzing the Effects of Keeping Financial Record in SMEs in Cameroon (A Competitive Review of SMEs with and without Financial Records in Buea Municipality).
4. Design and Implementation of a Life Expectancy Model for Life Insurance in Cameroon.
5. Analyzing the relevance of Soft Skills in Employees in Businesses in Cameroon (A case study of Eneo Cameroon).
6. An In-Depth Risk Management Assessment in Procurement in the Cameroon Construction Industry.
7. Design and Implementation of Effective Project Manager Appointment Guidelines for Construction Companies in Cameroon.
8. Causes Of Construction Project Failures And Abandonments In Cameroon.
9. Exploring Options For Improving Livelihoods And Resource Management In Cameroon Coastal Communities in Fako.
10. Impact Of Materials Management In The Productivity Of An Organization: Case Study ORANGE CAMEROON.
11. Impact Of Cost Control Techniques On Construction Project Delivery In Cameroon.
12. Investigation Into The Design Errors And Its Impact On Initial Cost Of Construction Project in Cameroon.
13. The Assessment Of Factors Affecting Contractors Tender For Construction Project in Cameroon.
14. Causes Of Construction Project Failures And Abandonment In Cameroon.
15. The Role Of Budgeting In Tertiary Institution Management in Cameroon.
16. Relationship Between Material Management Approach And Scheduled Project Completion Time in Tertiary Institutions in Fako.
17. Management Of Cost Overrun In Selected Building Construction Project In the Buea Municipality.
18. Assessment of Construction Management Techniques in Cameroon Construction Industry.
19. The Role Of Budgeting In Tertiary Institutions Management (A Case Study Of The University Of Buea).
20. Effective Resource Budgeting as A Tool for Project Management (A Case Study of the Source Du Pays Company, Cameroon).
21. Evaluating The Impact And Barriers Forde-Risking Strategies (A Case Study Of NFC Bank Plc).
22. Effective Resource Budgeting as A Tool for Project Management (A Case Study of the Guinness Cameroon SA).
23. Assessment Of Construction Management Techniques In Cameroon Construction Industry (A Case Study Of Buea Municipality).
24. The Assessment Of Factors Affecting Contractors Tender For Construction Projects in Cameroon.
25. Impact Of Cost Control Techniques On Construction Project Delivery In Cameroon.
26. A Study Into The Effects Of Timely Delivery Of Construction Project On Economic Development Of Cameroon.
27. Impact Of Materials Management In The Productivity Of An Organisation Case Study Camwater, Cameroon.
28. Exploring Options For Improving Livelihoods And Resource Management In Cameroon Coastal Communities.
29. investigation into the current day cost management system in relation to effective project delivery in telecom companies in Cameroon.
30. Evaluation Of Problems Of Insufficient Accommodation To Military Personnel (A Case Study Of Cameroonian Army).
31. Analyzing the Impact of psychosocial stressors on project manager performance. The mediating effect of organizational culture using MTN Cameroon as a Case Study.
32. Analyzing the Impact of Culture on Project Performance in the Telecom industry in Buea Municipality.
33. The Impact of Agile Project Management on Productivity in the IT Industry in Cameroon.
34. Analyzing the impact of project misalignment with business objectives on the overall project performance.
35. Analyzing the Impact of Project Management Principles and System Dynamics on Humanitarian Logistics.
36. Coping with Coronavirus: Strategies to Mitigate Business Risks among Tertiary intuitions in Buea Municipality.
37. Communication through Crisis: Keeping Project Management Effective in the Wake of COVID-19 in the Anglophone Region of Cameroon.
38. How the Cameroon Government is Supporting Businesses with Project Management (PMO) and Governance During the COVID-19 pandemic?
39. The Impact of National and Organizational Culture on Communication in Projects in Cameroon.
40. Cross-Cultural and Intercultural Competencies in Project Management of Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) in the Buea Municipality
41. The Role of the Project Manager in Internal and External Relationship Management in Construction projects in Limbe Municipality
42. Examining Causes and Effects of Poor Communication in the Construction Industry.
43. The Impact of Inter-Organizational Projects (IOPs) on Project Delivery Methods in Fako Division.
44. Examining the Impact of Employment Background and Social Media Usage on Project Management and Communication in the Buea Municipality.
45. Examining the Impact of Cost Salience and Information Asymmetry on Incentive Contract and Project Manager’s Profit in Cameroon.
We provide guidance and directives on the following other services
Data analysis training (SPSS)