Gender Studies Project topics for undergraduates and Postgraduate students in CameroonOru Thompson
- The Effect Of Gender Inequality On Women Employment Opportunity in Cameroon: Case study Women in Mamfe Central
- The Impact Of Women Participation On The Political System On Cameroon (A Case Study Limbe I Council)
- Gender Equality And Women Participation Politics in the Fako Division of Cameroon
- Role Of Cameroon Radio and Television (CRTv)) In Promoting Gender Equality
- The Attitude Of Parents Towards The Education Of Female Students In Bamenda Municipality
- The Effect Of Gender Discrimination On Women Employment Opportunity (A Study Of CDC Tiko Rubber plantation)
- The Importance Of Family Planning In The Protection Of Reproductive Rights Of Women In the Buea Municipality
- The Impact of Religious Affiliation on Domestic Violence Against Women in Kumba II Municipality
- The Role of NGOs in advocating the Rights of Women in the Buea Municipality
- Early Marriage Among Teenagers; Implication For A Sustainable Future In The North West Region Of Cameroon
- Impact Of Running Separate Home By Married Couples On Wife And Children in Mamfe Central sub division
- Violence Against Women and Girls with Physical Disabilities in Cameroon
- Gender Differences in Pornography Consumption among Youths in the Buea Municipality
- Abortion Decision-Making Attitudes Of Adolescents Attending Roman Catholic Schools in Cameroon
- Effects of sexual attitudes and similarity on men’s reaction to homosexuals in Buea
- The relative importance of gender role attitudes to male and female attitudes toward lesbians Among university students in Buea
- Age and gender differences in mate selection criteria for various involvement levels.
- Men’s Judgment and Behavior Toward Women Wearing High Heels in Buea Town
- Effects Of Women’s Seductive Dressing On Men’s Behaviour And Judgement: A Study In Selected Universities In Fako Division
- Alcohol drinking patterns by gender, ethnicity, and social class among students in the university of Buea.
- Gender difference in casual sex and HIV Prevention among university students in the Buea Municipality
- The Role of Women in Household Decision Making in the Eyomojock sub-division.
- Perception about men having sex with men in the littoral region of Cameroon
- Knowledge and practice of condom use among first year students at the University of Buea
- Sexually transmitted infections among prison inmates in Fako Division
- Early initiation of sexual activity: A risk factor for sexually transmitted diseases, HIV infection, and unwanted pregnancy among university students in the Buea Municipality
- Relationship with multiple partners in university women: A comparative study in two institutions from the Fako division
- Assessing Nigerian female entrepreneur’s access to finance for business start-up and growth.
- An exploratory study of the private sector attitudes towards women part-time work in Saudi Arabi
- Women’s participation in local organizations: conditions and constraints. World Development.
Our other services
Assignment write up