Gender Studies Project topics for undergraduates and Postgraduate students in CameroonPHCS
1. The Effect Of Gender Inequality On Women Employment Opportunity in Cameroon: Case study Women in Mamfe Central
2. The Impact Of Women Participation On The Political System On Cameroon (A Case Study Limbe I Council)
3. Gender Equality And Women Participation Politics in the Fako Division of Cameroon
4. Role Of Cameroon Radio and Television (CRTv)) In Promoting Gender Equality
5. The Attitude Of Parents Towards The Education Of Female Students In Bamenda Municipality
6. The Effect Of Gender Discrimination On Women Employment Opportunity (A Study Of CDC Tiko Rubber plantation)
7. The Importance Of Family Planning In The Protection Of Reproductive Rights Of Women In the Buea Municipality
8. The Impact of Religious Affiliation on Domestic Violence Against Women in Kumba II Municipality
9. The Role of NGOs in advocating the Rights of Women in the Buea Municipality
10. Early Marriage Among Teenagers; Implication For A Sustainable Future In The North West Region Of Cameroon
11. Impact Of Running Separate Home By Married Couples On Wife And Children in Mamfe Central subdivision
12. Violence Against Women and Girls with Physical Disabilities in Cameroon
13. Gender Differences in Pornography Consumption among Youths in the Buea Municipality
14. Abortion Decision-Making Attitudes Of Adolescents Attending Roman Catholic Schools in Cameroon
15. Effects of sexual attitudes and similarity on men’s reaction to homosexuals in Buea
16. The relative importance of gender role attitudes to male and female attitudes toward lesbians Among university students in Buea
17. Age and gender differences in mate selection criteria for various involvement levels.
18. Men’s Judgment and Behavior Toward Women Wearing High Heels in Buea Town
19. Effects Of Women’s Seductive Dressing On Men’s Behaviour And Judgement: A Study In Selected Universities In Fako Division
20. Alcohol drinking patterns by gender, ethnicity, and social class among students in the University of Buea.
21. Gender difference in casual sex and HIV Prevention among university students in the Buea Municipality
22. The Role of Women in Household Decision Making in the Eyomojock sub-division.
23. Perception about men having sex with men in the littoral region of Cameroon
24. Knowledge and practice of condom use among first-year students at the University of Buea
25. Sexually transmitted infections among prison inmates in Fako Division
26. Early initiation of sexual activity: A risk factor for sexually transmitted diseases, HIV infection, and unwanted pregnancy among university students in the Buea Municipality
27. Relationship with multiple partners in university women: A comparative study in two institutions from the Fako division
28. Assessing Nigerian female entrepreneurs’ access to finance for business start-up and growth.
29. An exploratory study of the private sector attitudes towards women part-time work in Saudi Arabi
30. Women’s participation in local organizations: conditions and constraints. World Development.
We provide guidance and directives on the following other services
Assignment write up