Education Foundation and Administration Project Topics for Undergraduate and postgraduate students in CameroonPHCS
1. Prayer In Schools ” Legal And Administrative Perspectives In Cameroon.
2. Conflict Management Strategies Of Principals As Perceived By Teachers In Secondary Schools in Buea Municipality.
3. Perceived Guidance Counsellors’ Roles In Maintenance Of Family Stability Of Secondary School Teachers in Mamfe Town.
4. The Impact Of Application Of Information And Communications Technology (ICT) In The Administration Of Polytechnics In Bamenda.
5. Evaluation Of Supervisory Practices In Public Primary Schools In The Buea Municipality.
6. Management Of Students’ Hostel Accommodation Problems In The Buea University.
7. An Assessment Of Funding And Management In Public Secondary Schools In Limbe I Municipality.
8. Reducing The Problems Encountered By Students In Learning Social Studies In Secondary Schools In Kumba.
9. Implication Of Continuous Assessment In Secondary Schools A Survey Of Problems And Prospect In Tiko Community.
10. Evaluation Of Supervisory Practices In Public Secondary Schools In Kribi.
11. Transformational Leadership Style Of Principals In Human Resource Management In Public Secondary Schools In Bamenda.
12. Guidance Counsellors’ Career Awareness Creation Roles And Acceptability Of Entrepreneurship Education Among Secondary School Students In Kumbo.
13. Family Stress, Health And Job Performance Of Married Working Women In Ndop Town, North West Region, Cameroon.
14. Social Environment And Students’ Academic Performance In Public Secondary In Batibo North West Region, Cameroon.
15. An Analysis Of HIV Risk Practices Amongst Women Of Child-Bearing Age In Mutengene South West Region, Cameroon.
16. Effects Of Socio-Economic Background Of Parents On The Academic Achievement Of Their Children In Secondary Schools in Mbengwi, North West Region, Cameroon.
17. The Impact Of Orphanage Home On Child Personality Development In Cameroon.
18. The Impact Of Orphanage Home On Child Personality Development In Cameroon: Case Study Orphanage Homes In Fako Division.
19. Management of school facilities for effective instructional delivery in public secondary schools in Momo Division.
20. Conflicts Management Strategies In Public Universities in the Anglophone Region of Cameroon.
21. Influence of socio-cultural factors on sexual and reproductive health behaviors of in-school adolescents in Yaoundé.
22. Management Of Instructional Materials For Effective Teaching And Learning In Secondary Schools In Bafoussam.
23. The Effect Of School Environment On The Academic Performance Of Students In Schools: A Case Study Of Some Selected Secondary Schools In Dschang.
24. A study of the influence of home movies on the dressing patterns of students of tertiary institutions in Buea.
25. Information Sources And Career Choice Among Secondary Students In Eyumojok.
26. Learner Centred Education Paradigm As A Solution To The Problem Of Cultism In Our Tertiary Institution in Cameroon.
27. Strategies For Curbing Maladjustment Behaviour In Public Primary School Pupils In Kumba Town.
28. Guidance Counsellors’ Career Awareness Creation Roles And Acceptability Of Entrepreneurship Education Among Secondary School Students In Buea Municipality
29. Family Stress, Health And Job Performance Of Married Working Women In Bafia Community.
30. Supervisory Competencies Required And Possessed By Secondary School Principals In Edea.
31. Effect Of Cartoons On Pupils ‘interest And Achievement In Environmental Education In Selected public secondary schools in Yaoundé.
32. Influence Of Parenting Styles On In- School Adolescents’ Achievement Orientation And Academic Achievement In Secondary Schools Ebolowa.
33. Assessment Of School Principals Mentorship Of Subordinates In Mamfe Central.
34. Attitude To And Practice Of Menstrual Hygiene Among Female Senior Secondary School Students In Mamfe Town.
35. Influence Of Emotional Intelligence And Learning Styles On School Adjustment Of Junior Secondary School Students In Bamenda.
36. Influence Of Family Structure On Children’s Motivation To Learn And Academic Achievement In Mbalmayo.
37. Influence Of School Disciplinary Styles On Students’ Self-Esteem And Interest In Learning In Foumban.
38. Strategies For Improving Instructional Delivery In The Teaching And Learning Of Agricultural Science In Junior Secondary School in Dschang.
39. Relationship Between Study Hour Utilization And Academic Performance In Senior Secondary School Students In Edea
40. Problems Of Classroom Management And Control in Kribi.
We provide guidance and directives on the following other services
Data analysis training (SPSS)