Education Foundation and Administration Project Topics for Undergraduate and postgraduate students in CameroonPHCS
- Prayer In Schools ” Legal And Administrative Perspectives In Cameroon.
- Conflict Management Strategies Of Principals As Perceived By Teachers In Secondary Schools in Buea Municipality.
- Perceived Guidance Counsellors’ Roles In Maintenance Of Family Stability Of Secondary School Teachers in Mamfe Town.
- The Impact Of Application Of Information And Communications Technology (Ict) In The Administration Of Polytechnics In Bamenda.
- Evaluation Of Supervisory Practices In Public Primary Schools In The Buea Municipality.
- Management Of Students’ Hostel Accommodation Problems In The Buea University.
- An Assessment Of Funding And Management In Public Secondary Schools In Limbe I Municipality.
- Reducing The Problems Encountered By Students In Learning Social Studies In Secondary Schools In Kumba.
- Implication Of Continuous Assessment In Secondary Schools A Survey Of Problems And Prospect In Tiko Community.
- Evaluation Of Supervisory Practices In Public Secondary Schools In Kribi.
- Transformational Leadership Style Of Principals In Human Resource Management In Public Secondary Schools In Bamenda.
- Guidance Counsellors’ Career Awareness Creation Roles And Acceptability Of Entrepreneurship Education Among Secondary School Students In Kumbo.
- Family Stress, Health And Job Performance Of Married Working Women In Ndop Town, North West Region, Cameroon.
- Social Environment And Students’ Academic Performance In Public Secondary In Batibo North West Region, Cameroon.
- An Analysis Of HIV Risk Practices Amongst Women Of Child-Bearing Age In Mutengene South West Region, Cameroon.
- Effects Of Socio-Economic Background Of Parents On The Academic Achievement Of Their Children In Secondary Schools in Mbengwi, North West Region, Cameroon.
- The Impact Of Orphanage Home On Child Personality Development In Cameroon.
- The Impact Of Orphanage Home On Child Personality Development In Cameroon: Case Study Orphanage Homes In Fako Division.
- Management of school facilities for effective instructional delivery in public secondary schools in Momo Division.
- Conflicts Management Strategies In Public Universities in the Anglophone Region of Cameroon.
- Influence of socio-cultural factors on sexual and reproductive health behaviours of in – school adolescents in Yaoundé.
- Management Of Instructional Materials For Effective Teaching And Learning In Secondary Schools In Bafoussam.
- The Effect Of School Environment On The Academic Performance Of Students In Schools: A Case Study Of Some Selected Secondary Schools In Dschang.
- A study of the influence of home movies on the dressing patterns of students of tertiary institutions in Buea.
- Information Sources And Career Choice Among Secondary Students In Eyumojok.
- Learner Centred Education Paradigm As A Solution To The Problem Of Cultism In Our Tertiary Institution in Cameroon.
- Strategies For Curbing Maladjustment Behaviour In Public Primary School Pupils In Kumba Town.
- Guidance Counsellors’ Career Awareness Creation Roles And Acceptability Of Entrepreneurship Education Among Secondary School Students In Buea Municipality
- Family Stress, Health And Job Performance Of Married Working Women In Bafia Community.
- Supervisory Competencies Required And Possessed By Secondary School Principals In Edea.
- Effect Of Cartoons On Pupils ‘interest And Achievement In Environmental Education In Selected public secondary schools in Yaoundé.
- Influence Of Parenting Styles On In- School Adolescents’ Achievement Orientation And Academic Achievement In Secondary Schools Ebolowa.
- Assessment Of School Principals Mentorship Of Subordinates In Mamfe Central.
- Attitude To And Practice Of Menstrual Hygiene Among Female Senior Secondary School Students In Mamfe Town.
- Influence Of Emotional Intelligence And Learning Styles On School Adjustment Of Junior Secondary School Students In Bamenda.
- Influence Of Family Structure On Children’s Motivation To Learn And Academic Achievement In Mbalmayo.
- Influence Of School Disciplinary Styles On Students’ Self-Esteem And Interest In Learning In Foumban.
- Strategies For Improving Instructional Delivery In The Teaching And Learning Of Agricultural Science In Junior Secondary School in Dschang.
- Relationship Between Study Hour Utilization And Academic Performance In Senior Secondary School Students In Edea
- Problems Of Classroom Management And Control in Kribi.
We provide guidance and directives on the following other services
Data analysis training (SPSS)